The Best On-Site Communications Choices.
Until today, due to antiquated analog technology, the petrochemical market has had few options when faced with temporary 2-way rental requirements. The result was a hodgepodge of radios, frequencies, multiple repeaters and questionable operation leading to interference and a lot of mystery as to who had what and why. Today’s Petrochemical Operator Has a Significantly Better Choice:
- Separate and Complete Trunking Radio System is brought on-site
- Fully Digital Trunking System has capability to ‘Interopt’…. (talk directly to a rental radio) company man only has to carry one radio.
- On-Site Staffing ensures radio dispensing is managed, controlled, and monitored resulting in loss/damage cost savings.
- Digital means VOICE-DATA-VIDEO user benefits
- On-Site Staffing means radios are rented only for actual field usage requirements…No paying for radios that are still on the shelf.