NOVAC Carbon Adsorber Vessel
Introducing the most revolutionary vapor phase adsorber on the market. The NOVAC Series adsorber is unique in that it does not require on-site carbon removal service to remove spent carbon. With only a forklift, the unit may be lifted a few feet and the spent carbon may be emptied via bottom lever valve into bulk bags (or other container) for disposal.
From the time carbon is spent, the unit may be emptied and refilled and back online within 15 minutes. Furthermore, this unit has one-of-a-kind safety features such as emergency water purge system and deep-well temperature gauges which greatly reduce the chance of a bed fire.
- Custom solutions: we offer the Novac in various sizes depending on your needs.
- Safest carbon adsorber on the market today, period!
- No carbon service required! Empty carbon on-site in 15 minutes or less!
- No more downtime waiting for carbon change-out or cyclone service.
- Large temperature gauges give instant core temperature feedback.
- Liquid purge valve allows customer to instantly flood unit with water if temperature exceeds safe range.
- Access ladder to top manway.
- Large-access manways.
- Skid mounted design.
- May be used by themselves or to polish vapors off vapor scrubber systems.